Wednesday, September 3, 2014

SSRS ReportServer Database Diagram

Ah!!! This is my first blog !!! Feels very good to get started !!!

In recent past it happened for me to work with SSRS reporting and i had to extensively work with the ReportServer database for getting the details about the reports. But when i started working i came to know there is no proper documentation for the ReportSever database. In the internet some information is available and it is scattered all over. So thought of creating a small documentation for the SSRS ReportServer database tables.

As a first step , i have created SSRS ReportServer database diagram for analyzing the relationship between the tables. You can download the PDF version of the file from the below link.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=EF9A407250207BDE!125&authkey=!AHefe5EwjU8GOGs&ithint=file%2cpdf

Thanks for reading my first blog. I will continue to write more in details about the ReportServer Database objects in my forthcoming blog "SSRS - ReportServer Database Tables Explored"

7 comments:

  1. http://cid-ef9a407250207bde.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?resid=EF9A407250207BDE!124 THIS LINK NOT WORKING

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u send me SSRS ReportServer database diagram on sahuakhilesh@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a way to draw database diagrams, like a database diagram software ? I want to replicates SSRS reporting with diagramming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following you for a couple of months now but this is my first time commenting on a blog post. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with us. Keep up the good work. Already bookmarked for future reference.
    Hadoop Training in Chennai
    Hadoop Training
    Best Hadoop Training in Chennai
    Best Hadoop Training Institute in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your.
    Digital Marketing Company in India
    Seo Company in India

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great articles in my carrier, It's wonderful commands like easiest understand words of knowledge in information's.

    Dotnet Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete